We are currently working on this site, it will look a little odd for a while.
ZP Terms and Conditions, Disclaimer and Copyright Notice.
Welcome to our website.
If you subscribe to our website, and the content contained inside and outside the subscriber area – including all online magazine, recordings and the images contained herein other than images that are in a private collection – you will be agreeing to comply with, and be bound by, the following terms and conditions of use (see below).
All of the content presented on www.zerdinphenomenal and www.zerdinphenomenal.co.uk and in the hardcopy version of ZP is the property of Zerdin Phenomenal and its owners.
Terms and conditions of use.
Using this website is for subscribers only and is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for subscribers use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We at Zerdin Phenomenal, and its owners, do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, legality, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website. You acknowledge that some information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we exclude Zerdin Phenomenal and its owners from liability for any such inaccuracies or errors as permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is at your own risk. We will not be liable for any material, services, events or information available through this website. It will be your responsibility to use the content in a responsible and legal manner.
- The website content, including the design, layout, appearance and graphics is the property of Zerdin Phenomenal and its owners.
- Reproduction is prohibited by any person/s or parties other than with permission from Zerdin Phenomenal and its owners.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages in a civil court of law in England and Wales.
This website and its content other than images that are in private collections is copyright of Zerdin Phenomenal and its owners. Any redistribution or reproduction of part, or all of the contents in any form, is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not copy or distribute any of the content to individual third parties for their personal or commercial use without our written consent.
- You may not, except with our written permission, distribute, sell, rent or sub-licence material from this website; show any material from the website in public, edit or otherwise modify any material on the website or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. Copyright Zerdin Phenomenal 2011.
- We take the protection of our copyright very seriously. If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the above, we may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop use of the materials taken from our website.
- The full name and address and contact details of our organisation and its owners is Zerdin Phenomenal, The Gatehouse, Priors Leaze Lane, Hambrook, West Sussex., England, PO18 8RQ. Email: email@example.com Telephone: (44)01243 576063. Mobile: (44)07973 205183.